Legal representative: Embaly
For more information, you can contact us by the following address or email :
90 rue Frédéric Fays
69 100 Villeurbanne
Tel +33 (0)4 78 84 62 72
The website is developed and hosted by :
3 Avenue du Pré-Félin
74940 ANNECY LE VIEUX
- All information included in the website (texts, pictures, illustrations, icons, animations, databases, etc.) is the exclusive property of Embaly, or it is subject to an authorization for a specific use for Embaly.
- Information about our services offered and the inherent features of these services correspond to a definition at the time of the online publishing or updates of the website pages; it is given for information purposes only and may not be regarded as contractually binding.
- Embaly reserves the right to make modifications to the information contained on the web site, without being bound to update this document. If, despite the care devoted to producing this website, you think that it contains a mistake, don't hesitate to contact us.
- By entering the Embaly website, you accept to conform to the French legal code of intellectual property and more generally with the international treaties and agreements containing provisions relating to the protection of copyright. You shall thus refrain from: downloading, reproducing totally or in part, selling, distributing, issuing, publishing and communicating in any form whatsoever the data or the works protected by copyright which are featured on the Embaly website without obtaining the prior and specific written authorization of the holder of the copyright attached to the reproduced work or data.
- In the framework of some of our sections you may be requested to provide us voluntarily with information of a personal nature such as your name, address and e-mail address. This information is necessary to enable us to reply to your comments or requests for information. Please note that it is not our intention to send you e-mails spontaneously, i.e. other than in reply to a request sent in to us.
Visitors who provide information to Embaly allows the later the full right to transfer this information and authorizes it to use it as it sees fit. The information supplied by visitors shall be regarded as non-confidential, and it must be exact, licit and not harmful to the interests of third parties. Finally, this website has been declared to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (French Data Protection Authority), in application of provisions of the French law dated 6 January 1978. Any person mentioned in this Website may exercise their right to access, change, rectify or suppress information concerning them by writing to the following address :